Hawaii Pacific University College Visit

Hawaii Pacific University College Visit

Hawai’i Pacific University

At a glance:  

• On the island Oahu in downtown honolulu founded in 1965
  • 6,500 students
  • 13:1 student to faculty ratio
  • 34+ Majors 143
  • Student run clubs

Hawaii Pacific is on the island of Oahu, a huge tourist island out of all the islands of Hawaii, their mascot is a shark. It is a small private university, roughly 6,500 students attend that encompasses graduate and undergraduate degrees, along with 40k+ alumni. The representative said, “This school is a great choice and we consider more than just your GPA and test scores, we want to consider your overall personality.”

Since Hawaii is on an island, their marine and aquatic degrees are very popular. Studying ocean life in nature draws a lot of people to this university. “Urban opportunity meets natural beauty,” the city environment is located within immediate distance of the natural environment

Their tuition runs about 23k with a 13k housing and meal plan, with financial support and scholarships available.

The companies around Hawaii recruit their students frequently for internships and exclusive opportunities. They have the highest starting salary of graduates in the state and 500 companies recruit students each year.

$100
$1000