Seniors step into directing

Seniors step into directing

Grant Deluca, Chris Martella, and Jordan Hughes working on perfecting their blocking. Photo Credit: Lauren Scott

On January 26-28 the Fossil Ridge High School theatre department will be putting on their senior directed one acts. There are three different one acts being performed. On Thursday, January 26 at 7 pm Superheroes directed by Alyssa Baechle and Alice in Wonderland directed by Elizabeth Woolner will be showing. On the 27 the performances begin at 4pm; Superheroes will be performed again as well as Cabin of Youth directed by Paige Otto and Caroline Frevert and written by Parker Bennett. One acts close on the 28 at 7pm with Alice in Wonderland and Cabin of Youth. This is the student’s first experience with directing a live stage play and according to Caroline Frevert “Casting was interesting because I’ve never been on the other side of the table before. It was a lot less stressful while we were casting but when we had to pick with the other directors it was super stressful.” The directors and their casts have worked extremely hard on the shows. Tickets for these one acts cost $5 and tickets can be purchased in advance at www.showtix4u.com. Come and support our aspiring performers and directors.

$100
$1000