Fossil Athlete: Price Schaeffer

Blake Cummins, Student

Just this year Price Schaeffer walked into Fossil Ridge’s doors for the first time. Schaeffer was surprised of the largeness of the school, named Fossil Ridge High School.

Schaeffer  saw how everything was different from middle to school to high school. The homework is larger and the classes are harder. Overall Fossil was harder than Kinard middle school.

In swimming, Schaeffer enjoys swimming but he has not broken any records. He wants to really break a record. In track he is really successful. Schaeffer finishes in the top three most of the time and he does it to have something to do when swimming is not going on.

Schaeffer’s day is loaded. He gets up at 5:00am and leaves at 6:00pm. He hardly has time for homework and to sleep. He only gets 5 hours of sleep but he handles it very good. It is a packed day.

Outside of Fossil, Schaeffer does track and swim. Schaeffer does both sports for Fossil. He has swam since he was 5 and has done track since sixth grade. Schaeffer has enjoyed it every year he has done it.

In all, Schaeffer is a great student at Fossil, and a great athlete in many sports, especially in track and swimming. Schaeffer will leave a sports legacy after he graduates from Fossil.