Montana State University Billings

Montana State University Billings

Montana State University Billings:

At a glance:

• 4500 students
  • Average class size is approximately 25 students
  • 19:1 Student to Faculty Ratio
  • 96% Job Placement
  • 24 Online Degree Programs

Montana State University,Billings is currently searching for high school students with low/medium/high income who are striving for a college degree. Montana State has open enrollment process and currently stands at having a 99% acceptance rate.

To be accepted by  Montana State, you need to get a 19 or above on your ACT test. If you do not meet the requirements of 19 or above on the ACT but still want  to get into Montana State, talking to administration about your situation and circumstances will be your best bet.

Adminstation contact information is posted on their website at http://www.msubillings.edu/ or email them at [email protected]

Montana State University Billings is all about excellence and striving for any high school student who wants to join, to try and make possible.  

With choosing Montana State Billings, the location in itself is known to be a great place to live. With the dorms next to plenty of business, internships are on the rise for job placements. With Montana State being a smaller school and community, it gives you more, “facetime,” with your teachers, you’re able to connect and grow better relationships with teachers.

Montana State has 200 internship opportunities available along with 60 unique clubs and organizations, 7500 volunteer hours, 8 intramural sports and a 2:1 female to male ratio.