Sincerely Abbie

Sincerely Abbie

Dear Fossil Ridge football team,

No matter what the score is, or whether we are winning or losing, I somehow always lose my voice at the game.

Football games are a highlight for FRHS students in the fall. We look forward to cheering you guys to victory, and supporting you through some hard losses. But I do want to say one thing to you guys: I. Am. So. Proud. Of. You. All.

Even if you lose, I will wear the SaberCat colors with pride. And the same thing goes for winning. Win or lose, I am proud to be a SaberCat fan. I said I’m proud to be a SaberCat fan.

Last Friday’s game against Rocky Mountain High School was one that will never be forgotten. I remember when we beat Rocky two years ago at their homecoming game. I thought, “High school could not get any better than this.” Beating them a second time at their homecoming game was just icing on the cake. These are memories that I will carry with me. And when my children ask me what some of my best high school memories were, I will be able to answer without delay: football games.

As seniors, our time is almost up to wear those SaberCat colors and cheer for our team.  But I want to thank you for four years of great plays, hits, touchdowns, and wins. You guys have truly made high school unforgettable.

Sincerely,

Abbie

View Comments (4)
$100
$1000