Breaking News

Arjay Wiatrowski

Arjay Wiatrowski, Academics Writer

Arjay Wiatrowski is a 15 year old freshman at Fossil Ridge High School. Born and raised in Fort Collins, Colorado, she lives with her mom, dad, brother, and sister. Community and the opportunity to write about interesting topics and activities are the reasons why Arjay decided to take journalism.

After high school, she wants to work in forensics or work as a detective of some sort. She hopes that journalism will help give her the interpersonal skills to figure out criminal cases.

No matter the weather, she loves to be with those closest to her. Old Town Square and the mall are some of Arjay’s favorite places to go. She is adventurous and loves to explore her neighborhood and other parts of Fort Collins. Her favorite food is McDonalds, and she “could eat it everyday.”

In terms of things she doesn’t like, Arjay’s biggest pet-peeve is waking up cold. “It ruins my entire day,” she says. She doesn’t ski or snowboard, but she enjoys to go for walks and hikes regularly.

Arjay’s biggest goal in life is to move forward and never be stuck in a unpleasant situation. She is hardworking and motivated, and you can tell after one conversation with her. During journalism, she prefers writing about people and interviews. In her own time, she likes to hangout with her friends and family. Those closest to her would describe her as loyal and kind, and her positive qualities shine through in her writing.

All content by Arjay Wiatrowski
$100
$1000