Sabercat Story: Honesty Williams

Back to Article
Back to Article

Sabercat Story: Honesty Williams

Gigi LeBerger, Arts Writer

Honesty Williams is sixteen years old and currently a sophomore at Fossil Ridge High School. She is super energetic, funny, and she always greets everyone with a bright smile that can make anyone’s day better. Honesty enjoys spending time outdoors, swimming, hanging out with her friends, and at the end of the day, spending quality time with her family either making dinner together or watching movies.
Honestly was born in Indiana and moved here in 2008. She has a large family consisting of her mother, Angel Jones, her two brothers, Davyon Jones and Arius Jones, who are thirty years old and thirteen years old, along with her three sisters: Aspen Jones, who is seventeen years old, Sanaiya Jones, who is ten years old, and Legacy Jones, the youngest of the bunch, who is seven years old.
Honestly takes the bus to Fossil every morning, with her first class starting at 7:30 a.m. She enjoys going to school because she gets to see all of her friends. After her morning classes, she goes to lunch with her friends at 12:30 p.m., but has to come back for her final class.
She takes a lot of easy classes, which makes her days less stressful, but towards finals week, it gets pretty hectic. Sometimes she gets overwhelmed with school and the homework she receives, but relaxing in her room and spending time with her family helps relieve some of the stress.
One of her biggest fears is identical twins: she thinks it’s weird and unusual to see two people who look the same but act differently.
Her go-to drink at Starbucks is a caramel frappuccino with extra caramel and her favorite place to go shopping is PacSun and the Bukel. She thinks that they have a lot of cool clothing and these are her go to stores when she is looking for clothing.
Honesty doesn’t currently plan on going to college after high school; instead, she wants to try to become an influencer on Instagram. She looks up to Kylie Jenner and the Kardashians the most because she wants to be able to start her own makeup company and be at the level they are at in our society. One of the biggest dreams on her bucket list is to meet Kylie Jenner and be able to get some photos with her.

Honesty sees herself traveling the world, and she wants to want to be able to give back to the community in some way when I graduate from high school. She said it would be really cool to go to

another country and help build homes or learn about another culture. She added, “ I also want to have a nice family and live by the beach in my future. I love Colorado but I am not a big fan of the snow and cold weather.”

She has really enjoyed high school so far and she is excited to see what her final two years at Fossil have in store for her before she graduates in 2021. Being at Fossil Ridge High School, it has changed Honesty in the best ways possible, making her more organized and responsible, and able to create new friendships. She has learned to stick up for herself more to the negative people in her life and Honestly wants to finish out her final years with only positive, supportive, close friends who want the best for her.