Anna+Henning

Anna Henning

Activities writer, freshman, and first year staff member Anna Henning has high hopes for this year. She joined Journalism to be able to write more, but now also sees it as a way to improve her skills in both photography and talking to people. Her goals for the school year include improving her confidence in interviews and quality of her articles through writing about clubs and school events. Besides Journalism, Anna’s favorite classes include Creative Writing, Choir, and Photography. She wants to push herself as a writer this year as well as explore her creative side. She volunteers with Key Club, but hopes to become more involved in clubs at Fossil Ridge High School.

Outside of school Henning loves movies, her favorite being Star Wars. She watches all of the episodes frequently and would gladly rant about them anytime. Besides her favorite pastime, ballet, Henning has been exploring her interests in cooking, writing, and reading. Her favorite books include the Harry Potter series, The City of Ember, and And then there were None.

After graduation, Henning plans go to college to become a journalist for international charities. It meets all of the criteria for what she wants to do: writing, traveling, and helping people. Henning is always interested in learning how people can impact other people, and capturing moments where things make a difference in the world.

Etched in Stone • Copyright 2024 • FLEX WordPress Theme by SNOLog in

$100
$1000