Julie and Todd Pfeifer

Mrs. Pfeifer:

How long have you been together?

– We have been best friends for 26 years and married for 24 of those years.

What is like working with your spouse?

-The best, it is rewarding and reinforcing! We both have a passion for teaching and caring for kids that drives us. We strive toward this life goal together. We understand the details of each other’s work. We advocate toward a common vision. We lift each other up and support one another through our challenges. We share SO MANY important life experiences. We share joy and friendships with students and staff. We find a deeper understanding of one another and our work by being together for all these life moments.

What are the important aspects of a relationship?

-Love, friendship, understanding, respect, trust, and shared passion.

What does a relationship look like in a shared work place?

We support each other’s work, but we maintain a strong sense of self and purpose. We share our friends, our practices, our colleagues, and our love for our job, our school, and most importantly our students. Our son also attended Fossil, which was very special time for our family. It deepened our connection to all the people here. It’s fun to decorate each other’s room for birthdays and other celebrations! We did a senior service project together in 2016 to celebrate and support the Unified Program and all the amazing students that participate in it. That was a very fulfilling and blissfully happy time we shared with each other and our students. I am very thankful we have had this Fossil experience together!

Do you have a favorite memory to share?

Outside of work: No not one favorite, a million! The most precious of all of them is the shared experience of raising our son.

Inside work: All the experiences I shared above! The most favorite memories for me are all wrapped around sharing our passion and our love for kids, especially our son😊

Julie and Todd Pfeifer after their son Cole’s soccer game.

Etched in Stone • Copyright 2024 • FLEX WordPress Theme by SNOLog in

$100
$1000