March Horoscopes: Spring Break edition

March Horoscopes: Spring Break edition

Aries

March 21- April 19
As a dedicated and success oriented Aries, your hard work so far this semester is about to pay off. Spring Break is quickly approaching and this much needed break will lift your spirits and rejuvenate you to work just as hard as the school year draws to a close. During spring break, an exciting adventure is heading your way, be sure to keep your mind open, you never know which door it could lead you through!
Taurus

April 20- May-20
Your patience during the cold and drag of the beginning of the year is soon to be rewarded with an unforgettable Spring Break. Due to your kind and warmhearted nature there’s no denying that your friends will be more than willing to share the events of this Spring Break with you! As the final quarter of school starts up after break, don’t let that persistent streak in you fade. Your Taurus heart will get you going to possibly your best quarter of the year!
Gemini

May 21- June 20
As a Gemini, you tend to be a bit nervous and tense, so don’t forget to let up a little! The perfect relaxation is coming along with Spring Break, you only have a few more stressful school days until your mind gets the mental vacation it needs. (Even if you’re just staying home!) Although third quarter has been hard, don’t waste this Spring Break! So get out there and have a good time this year, your wit and liveliness will surely be a good mix for every situation.
Cancer

June 21- July 22
Your imagination is a gift of being a Cancer, but don’t get too far in La-La Land as the quarter draws to a close. Remember that you still have a few assignments left before you can take off for Spring Break! This time of the year becomes straining on your patience and causes a lot of stress so check yourself and make sure you aren’t being too moody. But besides that, your dedicated nature will be a blessing to you in order to be successful this month, so pat yourself on the back!
Leo

July 23- August 22
Being the creative and generous Leo you are, everyone who hangs out with you is in for a treat this Spring Break. Your love of adventure will be truly apparent whether or not you travel! People may have been getting a bossy vibe from you lately as the third quarter of the school year ends, so be sure to use your broad mind in order to understand that other signs are stressed too, not just you Leos! As the fourth quarter begins your enthusiastic nature will bring up the spirits of not only you, but those around you in order to finish up the year strong.
Virgo

August 23- September 21
Your intelligence and diligence have benefitted you during the beginning of this semester. However, as the stress of finishing up third quarter is upon you, don’t let yourself become too fussy or overly critical on your output at school. Spring Break will be the refresher you need to maintain the reliable way you manage your school work for the rest of the school year. Don’t worry too much and forget to have fun over break, make sure to be optimistic about the end of the school year. You’re too much fun to worry so much about school anyways!
Libra

September 22- October 23
You’re a very easygoing person but don’t forget to take charge of your work in school before Spring Break comes. You tend to be very diplomatic about your decisions but with the stress of possible mid-terms and big projects, you can become very indecisive. Just remember that with a little hard work over the next few school days you will have a stress free break. If you make the decision to crack down on your schoolwork now, you will not be disappointed in the outcome. Your tendency to be very social and charming will benefit you greatly this Spring Break, as you make the memories of a lifetime.
Scorpio

October 24- November 21
The determination you have possessed during the beginning of this semester is admirable and Spring Break is definitely your reward. Just make sure you aren’t being too compulsive or obsessive about your school work and take a deep breath. It will all be OK, you’re a scorpio for one, your powerful and passionate nature will carry you through the last few school days up until break. As the stress of the second half of the semester hits when Spring Break ends, make sure not to close off and become secretive. It will be much more beneficial to your Scorpio mind to remain honest and optimistic.

Sagittarius

November 22- December 21
As a Sagittarius you gravitate towards being impatient and restless, but fear not, your much awaited break is rapidly approaching. As Spring Break unfolds make sure to be looking for all the adventures around you because we all know a Sagittarius loves some good-humored fun. As school starts up again, make sure to maintain focus on what you really want to see yourself do with your education because this will help you stay steady on your path to success.
Capricorn

December 22- January 19
We all know the best Capricorns can become pessimistic sometimes, but don’t worry, your refreshment is coming! Spring Break is quite literally just around the corner and a patient person like you is in luck for an easy-going and relaxing break. Although you can be reserved, your humor shines through when you put yourself out there, so make sure to get out of your comfort-zone this break and make it the best Spring Break of your entire life!
Aquarius

January 20- February 18
Your intellectual abilities prove that your attitude in school gets stuff done. However, don’t be afraid to open up to new journeys and experiences this spring break. Whether that be trying some kind of crazy food in a foreign country or hiking up to Horsetooth for the first time. Aquarius people tend to be quite independent, but there’s always time for you to be optimistic towards the idea of making new friends, maybe you might just meet the group you’ve been missing out on this break!
Pisces

February 19- March 20
High emotions come with being a Pisces, and you are no doubt stressed with the pressure of school and finishing up the third quarter. Spring Break is the sweet relief and it’s so close you could just touch it! Don’t forget to keep your head in the game and focus on your school work while keeping your day-dreams of Spring Break at a minimum. Your strong compassion and big heart make you an amazing friend, and your peers appreciate your selfless acts. With that being said, make sure no one is taking advantage of you for your selflessness, you don’t always have to do the work for everyone else, it’s all about balance!