Pan Yugoslav Council, 10:27 a.m.

March 2, 2019

Radovan+Karad%C5%BEi%C4%8D+states+her+argument+for+a+strong+central+government.+

Karen Manley

Radovan Karadžič states her argument for a strong central government.

The smallest council, the Pan Yugoslav is working to combat division of the Yugoslav country’s regions. Each region came with strong ideals and is reluctant to surrender. It consists of five delegates from various regions in Yugoslavia.

Dominating the room is Milan Martić, a Croatian Serb. She is adamant that Yugoslavia belongs to the Serbs. Martić feels it would be ideal to send other minorities to Serbia. “We must remain strong and we  must remain united,” she said.

Radovan Karadžič of Bosnia believes the media is propaganda. She works to avenge the genocide of all minorities and feels strongly about a federalist Yugoslav government. Ibrahim Rugova of Kosovo, on the other hand, considers autonomy and the equality of Kosovo to Serbia the only solution. He feels NATO would overstep and therefore is against their intervention.

With educated and passionate delegates, the small council has engaged in several unmoderated caucuses and become heated in a stalemate with little progress.

Word has been delivered that the United States is supplying arms to various countries. Stay tuned for updates.