JV boys dominates Mountain Range in last game of the season

Fossil Ridge High School junior varsity soccer played their last game against Mountain Range High School at home on Tuesday, October 18. The game started out fast and Fossil made it clear they came to win. Mountain Range proved resilient after Fossil failed to get past their goalie, after stepping up their game Fossil managed to score its first goal minutes into the first half shot by sophomore, Nathan Bergerson. Mountain Range put up a fight keeping Fossil on their toes but couldn’t manage to catch up to the players quick passing and powerful shots. The first half came to an end with a score of 4-0, two shots scored by sophomore Keegan Cook and the last scored by sophomore Danny Bostock. Fossil leading into the second half.

As the second half started the players were jumping up and down in anticipation, Mountain Range gave it their all fighting to keep up to Fossil. After managing to score one point Mountain Range acted like they had already lost showing the exhaustion in their footwork. Fossil worked together as a team using great communication skills to finish the game with a final score of 5-1.

The JV boys finished a great season with two ties, four wins, and one loss.