Fossil Ridge FBLA walks from Fossil to BJs to support March of Dimes led by Jenny Reznik and Fang.
Fossil Ridge FBLA walks from Fossil to BJ’s to support March of Dimes led by Jenny Reznik and Fang.

FRHS FBLA walks from Fossil to BJ’s to support March of Dimes

[slideshow_deploy id=’8348′]

On Thursday, October 30, Fossil Ridge High School’s Future Business Leaders of America put on a March of Dimes Walk to support premature births. March of Dimes is the adopted charity of FBLA nationwide, so every FBLA will put on an event to support the cause.

“I just love everyone getting together for a cause. It touches your heart that kids know that the walk is for a good cause,” said Karen Seeton, a business teacher at FRHS as well as FBLA advisor.    The students walked from Fossil Ridge to local BJ’s restaurant and BrewHouse off Harmony, where many of the students and their friends stayed to eat dinner. BJ’s donated 15% of sales to the March of Dimes Foundation. Students were also encouraged to dress up and a prize was awarded for best costume.

Senior Jenny Reznik, the Vice President of Fossil FBLA, was helping to run the event. “It spreads awareness of how many premature babies are out there and how the program needs support,” said Reznik.

For more information or to support the March of Dimes Foundation, visit the March of Dimes website here.

View Comments (4)
$100
$1000