AP Art is a place for open, creative learners.
Ezabella Gahagan

Take a chance at creativity: AP Art

If you are a junior, you most likely received an email inviting you to join AP Art and Design. This is a 10 credit, semester class, that gives you the opportunity to expand in skills like opening up creativity , project management, and more. You can be recognized for your art by college professors and other artists around the world. The projects can depend on whether you are more into 2D or 3D art.

It is needed that you have completed one of the design foundations classes for either 2D or 3D Design. You will also need to have taken a class and it’s advanced part. For example, Drawing and Advanced Drawing, or two more of any art classes.

In your email, there is a link to apply by filling out the attached Google form. If it is not in your email, you can find it on the Fossil Ridge website under Ms. Ermer’s teacher learning page. 

There was a meeting on Thursday, January 18th where the class was explained with its requirements.You should meet up with Ms. Ermer if you have missed the informational meeting. She can explain the class more and the process of signing up. She can be found most likely in room 245 down in the art hall.