September Horoscopes

By Bailey Gannett and Sarah Baker

“Ah what a wonderful time, with the smell of sweaty teenage bodies, the sound of classic profanity and joyful students rushing into hot stuffy buildings. That’s right… SCHOOL’S BACK!!!

CapriCapricorncorn (December 22-January 19)

It’s the start of a new year, and you’re ready to take charge and get on top of your grades before it’s too late. You’re probably already signed up for a million different clubs and most likely you’ve been a busy bee all summer prepping for the upcoming sports and activities. Don’t overload yourself though; piling too much on your plate could overwhelm you.

Aquarius

Aquarius (January 20 – February 18)

With all the new changes this year, you’re probably having a hard time adjusting to things. Try being open to new ideas and maybe even use your great people skills to welcome a new student. Make a new friend and talk to new people, you won’t be disappointed!

PiscPisceses (Feburary 19 – March 20)

Even though summer was a blast, you’re probably that person with endless energy who doesn’t mind getting up at the crack of dawn to get to school. Put your passion and energy to good use this year by joining a new club. Key Club or Drama Club would be good outlets for you to try.

ArieAriesHNI_0070s (March 21 – April 19)

The craziness of classes, homework, and after school activities is easily balanced by your great work ethic and take charge attitude.  A natural born leader, you’re probably that person in class who knows all the answers, leads all the group projects, and knows how to get a crowd’s attention. Find a new passion for school spirit and use your leadership to get the whole school involved by joining Cheerleading or Student      Council.

TaurusTaurus (April 20- May 20)

The ringing of a new school year has yet to get you down. You’re probably that social butterfly who couldn’t wait to see your friends and share all the latest news. Dependable and friendly, people naturally flock to you. Don’t forget to take some alone time though, or you’ll fall behind on homework and grades.

GeminGeminii (May 21st- June 20th)

You have a passion for knowledge and bought you’re school supplies back in June.  A natural bookworm and science lover, you’ve probably already established your place at the front of the room and filled up one notebook. Even though school’s just started, take a step back and make sure to enjoy other aspects of the school year, there’s more to school then just learning after all!

CanCancercer (June 22 – July 22)

Being your first month back things are a little sketchy… Classes haven’t settled down quite yet and you may be feeling like homework and clubs or sports are going to drown you. Don’t worry. You have a great support system in family and friends and you will end up having a great year leaning on those who care about you the most.

Leo (JLeouly 23 – August 22)

If you’re a typical Leo, you couldn’t WAIT to get back to school… Seeing friends, starting clubs and getting back into sports; things are going great. You probably have friends in every class and students who look to you for advice. Own it and enjoy your year in the spotlight!

VirgoVirgo (August 23 – September 22)

The beginning of the year has probably come rather indifferently to you. Another year, another school or the same school with classes and adults to tell you what to learn and do. But organized as you are the school year should come rather easily if you keep classes and emotions in check. Enjoy your English and Science courses; they’ll require much thought and outward ideas.

LibLibrara (September 23 – October 23)

This year may have started out crazy getting into classes, lockers, and routines from your summer break but as things calm down you’re starting to get back on your feet. You’ve figured out how to balance classes, homework, and activities and you’re enjoying your quiet time taking a walk or catching up on movies. Keep up the great work and things will run smoothly as always.

ScorScorpiopio (October 24 – November 21)

Coming back to school may have not been the best time of your life but things are getting better. Frustrations from the past year are fading as new gossip and problems surface. Your passionate, strong character shows in your determination in school work and sports but remember to remain calm and don’t let petty rumors get to you.

SagittaSagittariusrius (November 22 – December 21)

For you Sagittarius students out there, you were pretty excited to get back to school for your new classes and opportunity to learn different things. Although traveling over your summer was awesome, you’re ready to try new clubs and go to more games and events throughout the new school year.

Illustration Credit: Tomas Muelling