Julia Faul and Eric Lanza
Julia Faul and Eric Lanza

Fossil Ridge Prom: Gentlemen Keeping it Classy

Driveways elaborately decorated with colorful chalk and garage doors with balloons; Car windows scribbled on in a rainbow of colors; Words spoken over intercom systems and posters made. Prom and the special invitation to it is a treasured tradition of high school students. While many girls at Fossil Ridge were surprised by a sweet gentleman with flowers or a kind gesture, four FRHS senior students shared their experiences.

[wzslider]

Camille Betance

Colin Peter came to my door but my grandpa answered it. Colin has flowers for me but my grandpa, unaware of who Colin was, asked if the flowers were for him. They weren’t. Haha…I am super excited!

Sarah Bruce

Wes Morales was making a snowman with his little sister when I arrived at his house. I commented on what a cute snowman it was and he said that it needed one more thing. That’s when he put the sign asking me onto the snowman

Tessa Alcorn

Jarrett Pugh and I went to laser tag one night and as I was walking out, he held a glow in the dark sign with PROM? Written across it. He also gave me flowers!

Julia Faul

Eric Lanza came to my door with a huge box and on the outside it said: when will I get to ask this girl to prom and become the luckiest guy in the world? When I opened the box, there were balloons that flew out of it and all of them were pink with pigs drawn on them. On the inside of the box there were flowers and a note that said : when pigs fly…so will you go to prom with me? It was pretty cute.